English Course with Job

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Email Terbaru Saya Dari Lembaga Kursus di New Zealand.

Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 09:54:54 +1300


Hi,

How are you. I am already explain the registration form for you. Please check attaches.

I hope it can help you. The same way I would like to tell you I have two weeks holiday from next week.

Could you contact with Daisuke he is our senior administrator. He can help you as well.

Cheers


Tue, 04 Dec 2007 14:17:56 +1300


Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I will be your contact person regarding your request, and you can contact me via same email address.

Please see attached our general English course price list from 2008

As Jessie explained to you, we might help to find seasonal work for your students, however

we are not able to guarantee to assign job for them since we are not those agency here but education provider.

What we could do for your students are giving information for those agency or web site for seasonal work (then we could contact them to find out more about the work if students prefer)

But please note that we are not agency of those seasonal work, means cannot assign those work for each students.

I wish this makes you clear about our role.

I am writing down the expense your students expect to prepare

registration fee :NZ$150

material fee :NZ$100

tuition :NZ$315/week upto 15weeks

NZ$280/week from 16weeks to 23 weeks

NZ$250/week from over 24weeks

accommodation:

homestay registration fee :NZ$200

homestay fee : NZ$210/week

living cost:

we calculate NZ$12,000-14,000 for living cost a year (accommodation, food, transport etc.)

this cost includes home stay fee if student stay there.

We are please to accept students any numbers at same time

(please do not say 100 students at same time.....)

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need further information about our school.

Sincerely yours,

2 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Manasyeh said...

Hi
I'm so I'm interesting course with job.
May I have more details how to get there and join, there is any test or ...

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Manasyeh said...

Hi
I'm so I'm interesting course with job.
May I have more details how to get there and join, there is any test or ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home